Sunday, April 6, 2014

A TO Z Challenge: A is for Attitude

Every hour in our day a new attitude arrives. Although, at times it hard to stay positive and look at the bright side, we should! The attitudes we display have consequences. Our attitude effects everything from our relationships, businesses, failures and success in life. Just think about it. When you look back at past situations you had faced the first thing that comes to your mind is "Oh, I wished I had reacted like _____ instead of like _____." Stop playing the movie in your head. It's over. Every minute leads to a new start of you redirecting your attitude. Start making changes now!

                                                     

This is my first time participating in this challenge. I started late but  I am ready for the challenge


Do you remember a time in which your attitude had gotten the best of you? What was the aftermath of your attitude's action? Leave a comment. Did you enjoy this post? If so, please consider sharing on Facebook, Twitter, or via Email. Also, I'd love to keep sending you updates about my journey of maintaining inner happiness, so please subscribe to Staircase to Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment