Sunday, April 6, 2014

A TO Z Challenge: D is for Determination

 D D is for Dacryphilia
Never give up, show determination! Take a look around. Each form of architecture you walk passed, movies you watched, and even the furniture you sit on was developed by a person that probably faced several "no's" but still remained determined until one day their idea was officially brought to life. The same applies to you, don't give up, show determination! You can do it! Keep believing.



I have just started this challenge. It's my first time but I am determine to complete it to my best ability!

What are you determine to achieve? Leave a comment. Did you enjoy this post? If so, please consider sharing on Facebook, Twitter, or via Email. Also, I'd love to keep sending you updates about my journey of maintaining inner happiness, so please subscribe to Staircase to Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment