Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Challenge #ATOZCHALLENGE


Hello world! It's so good to be back! I have been on a hiatus for quite some time now thanks to teaching full time, finishing my last year of grad school, traveling and enjoying the people I love. However, after  debating and reading blogs from others' I have decided to come back. Not only am I coming back refreshed and ready to write about my adventures but I am re-entering the blog world by participating in the Blogging from A TO Z Challenge. During the month of April, each post on Staircase to Life will begin with a letter from the alphabet, which means there will be 26 posts starting with 26 letters and posting everyday…well…everyday except for Sundays. Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment