Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Observing your Surroundings



There is nothing like seeing life 
with your own eyes!

Stop and Look!

Have you ever taken time out of your day to stop and look? Well, you should! Take your head phones off, place your cellphone in your pocket or handbag and just look at your surroundings. There are so many interesting things happening. Start slow, stop and look on your commute to work or on your way home. I recently stopped and looked on a plane ride to Louisiana, New Orleans. I took my headphones off, listened to the sounds of others around me and ingested the images that laid before my eyes. I saw things only seen in textbooks or google. We have an amazing world that we walk on everyday. It's time that we stop and look at what it has to offer.




The Mississippi River from way up above!

No comments:

Post a Comment